Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) intends to invite bids (techno-financial Bid) from interested and technically qualified agencies under its e-mobility initiative.
BEE is looking to hire two agencies with relevant experience in providing consultancy on developing energy consumption methodologies e.g. (star labelling programs), e-mobility technologies, planning of Grid and Electricity distribution infrastructure & conducting load flow studies, tariff studies, Load flow analysis, Integration of renewable technologies with Grid etc.
The purpose is to hire two agencies (Module wise) for conducting Technical study in close association / consultation with EV/EVSE Manufacturers and their Associations. The scope is divided into two modules: Module 1 – Energy Performance Benchmarking and Module 2 – New Technologies and Assessment of Impact on Grid.
The main objective of this techno-commercial assessment study would be to assist BEE in designing and implementing a S&L program for Electric Vehicle Chargers.
Key areas to be covered would constitute the following parameters:
- Define products and Sub-products categories.
- Define Framework for data collection and analysis.
- Overview of the EV/EVSE/Battery Swapping markets
- Overview on various e-mobility technologies. Current labeling program for all EV/EVSE/Battery Swapping available across the globe and comparison of these programs.
- Propose methodology suggested for bringing out labeling options in India.
- Availability of test labs (equipment-wise) within the country.
- Testing / Measurement methodologies used worldwide. Applicable national and international standards.
- Identifying average efficiency of equipment and other performance related parameters.
- Proposed solution for implementation of the labeling program.
The bid must accompany with a refundable Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)of Rs.200,000 (Rupees two lakhs only) and a non-refundable Bid-document processing charge of Rs. 5,000 (Rupees five thousand only) separately in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Bureau of Energy Efficiency, New Delhi”, payable at New Delhi. After selection of the suitable Bidder, the amount of EMD shall be refunded to the unsuccessful Bidders.
Last date for submission of bids 23/02/2022 by 3 PM and the Date of Opening of Financial Proposal for qualified Bidders Will be informed by e-mail at least 5 days prior to the date of opening of financial bid.
For More Detials View Below Document: