Charzer With ADDA To Install EV Charging Stations

0
353
A file photo of Charzer EV Charging Station

Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes

Charzer with ADDA to build EV charging infrastructure in gated communities and apartment complexes. In the first phase, the company will set up 1500 charging stations in apartment complexes in the country in the coming 2 years. Charzer is an EV charging infrastructure startup based out of Bengaluru. ADDA is a comprehensive society management system.

According to a survey conducted by ADDA in the city of Bengaluru, there are only 6.9% EV charging points in apartments. Of the remaining 93.1%, 92.7% wish to have EV charging points in their communities. Another report says that India requires 4 lakh EV charging stations by 2026 to have 20 lakh vehicles on the road.

Sameer Ranjan Jaiswal, Co-Founder, Charzer, said, “With rising fuel prices and growing consciousness about the environment, the switch towards Electric Vehicles has started becoming faster. However, for many EV users, specifically, those who reside in high-rise apartments and communities, it’s a challenge to easily access a charging station. In order to cater to the requirements of the growing EV user base, it’s crucial to create the right EV infrastructure by converting locations in and around us into charging stations. This not only creates easy access to charging stations but it also addresses the issue of range anxiety. We are happy to partner with ADDA to build the required EV infrastructure in apartment communities and fast track EV adoption” 

ALSO READ  Tata Power and Rustomjee Group Collaborate to Set Up EV Charging Infrastructure Across Mumbai Metropolitan Region

San Banerjee, Co-Founder, ADDA, said, “Over the last few years, strong tailwinds have been driving the expansion of green mobility in India. Gated communities and housing societies have already taken note of this trend and are working towards implementing the required infrastructure for EV users. We are happy to partner with Charzer to set up community charging stations to offer residents reliable and safe charging infrastructure within the premises.” 

Charzer’s product ‘Charzer OMNI’ is an IoT-enabled, zero-maintenance, and compact charging station compatible with two, three, and four-wheelers. Also, customers can pay, and reserve to get access to these charging facilities with the Charzer application.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.