Launched Six Models of ‘Made in India’ E-Scooters
Kabira Mobility (KM), an electric vehicle start-up has made its debut in the Indian Electric Vehicle industry by unveiling Six Electric Scooters at 2020 Auto Expo. Kabira Mobility forayed in the industry with various slow speed, fast speed as well as IoT-enabled models. The e-vehicle range that Kabira Mobility introduced included Kollegio, Kollegio Neo, Kollegio Plus, Intercity Aeolus, Intercity Neo & Aetos 100
To begin with, the newly launched E-Scooters will be available for customers from 20th June 2020 at all HELLOEV Store (flagship EV Store by Kabira Mobility) across India.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Jaibir S Siwach said “It is extremely encouraging to see people in India demanding alternative and eco-friendly electric 02 Wheelers for future mobility. In the coming years, we look forward to further strengthening our product line in the market by bringing in our latest and most efficient technology for our customers.”
The company has introduced considering affordable ownership and negligible running cost E-scooters within the price (Ex-Showroom) bracket of Rs 39,990/ and the top end is priced (Ex-Showroom) at Rs 45,990/- and low running cost which is less than Rs. 0.10 per km
The company has its two manufacturing facilities at Verna, Goa & Dharwad, Karnataka with the total manufacturing capacity of 50000 Electric Scooter Per Month. Kabira Mobility is also setting up another Most Advanced Equipped Manufacturing Facility to increase total Installed capacity to more than 1.00 lakh E-Scooter per month, which is expected to be ready by Mar 2021, subjected to COVID-19 impact. Boasting of world-class infrastructure for manufacturing e-vehicles, KM assures world-class designs, manufacturing, and testing facility, with international quality standards and after-sales services.is
Kabira Mobility is dedicated to promoting ‘Make-In-India’, ‘Vocal for local’ & ‘Green Energy Transportation System (GETS)’ campaign and is manufacturing all the launched vehicles at its plants in Dharwad, Karnataka, and Verna Goa plant will start its operation by Sept 2020.
Kabira Mobility is also setting up the Integrated Training Platform (ITP) to Train EV Engineers for successful implementation and faster adoption of EV in the Indian Market.
Kabira Mobility’s vision is to provide a green and pollution-free mobility platform to the nation which is affordable and made in India
a. KOLLEGIO – School & College Students
The e-scooter is safer & secure with features like Anti-Theft, GPS Tracking, SOS, Accident Detection, Geo-Fencing, and Various other IoT based features. The e-scooter is designed considering affordable ownership cost and negligible running & maintenance cost. Kollegio has a range of 80-100 km in one charge.
1. KOLLEGIO: It is designed for Individual School & College students with an appealing design for traveling shorter distances with Max. Speed of 25 kmph and a range of 100 km per charge. The Ex-Showroom price is Rs. 45,990/-
2. KOLLEGIO NEO: It is a different concept E-Scooter with pleasant design, vibrant color, slim look, and more powerful suitable for 02 students. The E-Scooter will be available in the Low-Speed segment with Max. Speed of 25 kmph and the range of 80-85 km per charge. The Ex-Showroom price is Rs. 39,990/-
3. KOLLEGIO PLUS: E-Scooter with Bold looks and vibrant colors for college students equipped with True Keyless Entry and Mobile Controlled Lock/Unlock Feature. Kollegio Plus is available in Low Speed with the max speed of 25 kmph and the range of 80 – 85 kmph per charge. The Ex-Showroom price is Rs. 39,990/-
b. INTERCITY – Ideal for office & Intercity travelers
INTERCITY is a dynamic E-scooter designed for daily office & Intercity Travelling which is more powerful, Faster, safe & secure with features like Anti-Theft, GPS Tracking, SOS, Accident Detection, Geo-Fencing, and Various other IoT based features. INTERCITY can travel from 80 to 100 km in one charge.
4. INTERCITY AEOLUS: It is the perfect E-Scooter for office & daily travelers, who are looking for a combination of speed, dynamics looks & power for different road conditions. The E-Scooter has the Speed of 25 kmph with the range of 90 km on a single charge with a Lead-acid battery pack. The price starts at Rs. 45,990/- Ex-Showroom.
5. INTERCITY NEO: Vintage look and modern technology combined to offer the best e-scooter for Day to day commute. The Intercity Neo has the Speed of 25 kmph with a range of 80 km on a single charge. The price starts at Rs. 41,990/- Ex-Showroom.
6. Aetos 100+: Fast & Furious with Immense power to take on the Road, Perfect Electric Scooter for the young generation, who are looking for a combination of dynamics looks & power for different road conditions, with the Speed of 25 kmph with the range of 80 km on a single charge. The price starts at Rs. 40,990/- Ex-Showroom.
All versions of these Electric Scooters are IoT-enabled which gives the rider a host of information such as battery health, battery status, GPS, security tracking, geo-fencing, etc. The application can be downloaded from google play store, through the application, customers will also be able to get notified when vehicle service is due and be able to make an appointment for the same.
Most of the models are suitable for HELLOEV Rentals, Last Mile Connectivity, Delivery Segment, etc.