The Consulate General of Canada is proud to host the “CANADIAN CLEAN ENERGY R&D PARTNERING DELEGATION TO INDIA” event on Thursday, 23rd Feb 2023, at The Pearl, Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport. The visiting Canadian clean energy delegation is interested in meeting with Indian companies for R&D or strategic partnerships. This event provides a unique opportunity to connect with Canadian clean energy companies and explore potential collaboration opportunities. During the event, you will have the opportunity to engage with some of Canada’s leading clean energy companies.
The event schedule is as follows:
09:30 – 10:00: Registration with High Tea
10:00 – 11:30: Presentations by Canadian companies
11:30 – 14:00: One-on-one meetings
14:00 – 15:00: Networking lunch
15:00 – onwards: Meetings could continue after lunch
[Registration] To register for the event, please fill the below form.
Here is a list of Canadian companies that will be attending the event:
- Daanaa Resolution Inc Daana is the only chip-based technology that allows energy to be transferred freely, sagely and efficiently. The company partners with ambitious global manufacturers to overcome energy challenges constrained by the limitations of physical hardware. http://www.daanaa.com
- Efficiency Capital Inc. Energy-as-a-Service company upgrading energy and net-zero infrastructure (efficiency, generation, storage, EV). Efficiency Capital offers businesses technical and financial solutions for an array of net-zero projects (energy efficiency, renewable generation, and energy storage) for their buildings and facilities. These projects usually encounter challenges around insufficient funding, technical complexity, and long-term performance risk. Efficiency Capital solves this. http://www.efficiencycap.com
- Enertics Inc. Enertics provides patent-pending technologies for critical industrial assets, with a goal to increase asset/process uptime and reduce emergency repair costs and lost production from unexpected failures. Enertics helps customers monitor, diagnose and predict early-stage health issues of their critical infrastructure, allowing them to prevent catastrophic failures at their facilities. http://www.enertics.ca
- Power HV Since 20014, Power HV has been providing Performance Asset Management solutions to help utilities reduce fires and maximise transformer lifespan and availability by monitoring partial discharge, thermal profile and other variables that enable users to visualise a digital twin of their assets. http://www.phv.ai
- Quadrogen Power Systems Inc. Quadrogen produces renewable products and recover waste streams into saleable biofuels and green energy. Some applications of Quadrogen’s technologies include reformate gas, and industrial waste gas polishing and recovery to produce hydrogen; carbon capture from boiler flue gas, industrial waste gases and CO2 fertilization; and renewable natural gas production from gas from wastewater treatment plants, landfills, SSO digesters, and agriculture digesters. http://www.quadrogen.com
- SolarACM Systems Corporation SolarACM’s Smart Robotic Cleaning and Inspection System (SRCIS) provides effective and efficient solutions for the two most prominent operations and maintenance issues facing mid- to large-scale solar plants: soiling losses and solar cell defects detection, using state-of-the-art technologies (robotics, sensing and control, wireless communications, cloud computing, and AI algorithms). http://www.solaracm.com
- Thermalfrost International Thermalfrost repurposes waste heat, even from renewables, to apply to thermal applications including cooling, heating and hot water. Together with partners, they have strong capabilities to store this thermal energy through phase change materials. http://www.thermalfrost.ca
- Zen Electric Bikes Inc. Zen Electric is a clean energy company involved in the design and manufacturing of Li-ion batteries and E -mobility products such as electric bikes. http://www.zenebikes.com
Please note that seating is limited, and registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to nominate a senior representative from your organization to attend the event and explore potential partnerships with Canadian companies. We look forward to seeing you at the "CANADIAN CLEAN ENERGY R&D PARTNERING DELEGATION TO INDIA" event.