Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd, part of the Mahindra Group, today announced the launch of its new Alfa CNG Passenger and Cargo variants, based on its popular Alfa brand. The new variant is attractively priced at ₹ 2,57,000.00 for the Alfa Passenger DX BS6 CNG and ₹ 2,57,800.00 for the Alfa Load Plus (ex-showroom Lucknow).
Additionally, an Alfa Cargo and Passenger owner can save up to ₹ 4,00,000.00 extra in 5 years on fuel expenses when compared to diesel cargo 3-wheelers. The vehicles will be available across Mahindra dealerships in Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Bihar, Jharkhand, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh.
Suman Mishra, CEO of Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited commented, “The launch of new Alfa CNG Cargo and Passenger makes us a full range player by offering our customers multiple options including electric, diesel and CNG to meet their different mobility needs. With the increasing density of CNG stations in some parts of India, the Alfa Cargo and Passenger will be an excellent choice for those looking at huge savings.”
Mahindra Alfa CNG highlights
1. Unmatched savings of up to ₹ 4 00 000.00 in 5 years
· Save up to ₹ 4 00 000.00 in 5 years on fuel expenses when compared with a diesel 3-wheeler (CNG = ₹ 68.1/kg, and diesel = ₹ 90.92/litre, as of March’22 in Lucknow)
2. Best-in-segment mileage
· The Alfa DX passenger delivers 40.2 km/kg while the Alfa Load Plus gives a mileage of 38.6 km/kg (as per ARAI tests). This promises a very attractive operating range.
3. Best-in-segment engine capacity and torque
· The 395 cm3, the water-cooled engine is the biggest in its class and promises long-term reliability.
· The engine offers best-in-segment torque of 23.5 Nm, with as much as 20 Nm available at lower speeds to help stay ahead of the traffic.
4. Unparalleled reliability, durability
· Based on the rugged Alfa platform, with a best-in-segment sheet metal thickness of 0.90 mm, the Passenger CNG as well as Cargo variants offer high durability.
· With 800+ dealer touch points across India, maintenance of the Mahindra Alfa CNG is within easy reach.