Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
The electric vehicle (EV) charging station market size is expected to increase by USD 15.81 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 20.65% as per the latest market report. The report categorizes the global electric vehicle (EV) charging station market as a part of the global automotive components and accessories market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market during the forecast period.
The competitive scenario provided in the Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc. Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market Forecast Report
The electric vehicle (EV) charging station market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as technological innovations to compete in the market. ABB Ltd., Alfen NV, Allego BV, Besen International Group Co. Ltd., Blink Charging Co., ChargePoint Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., ENGIE EPS SA, Enphase Energy Inc., EV Safe Charge Inc., Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc., Liikennevirta Oy Ltd., LS Power Development LLC, Schneider Electric SE, SemaConnect Inc., Shell plc, Siemens AG, Tesla Inc., Volkswagen AG, and Webasto SE are among some of the major market participants.
ABB Ltd. – The company offers a total EV charging solution from compact, high-quality AC wall boxes, reliable DC fast-charging stations with robust connectivity, and innovative on-demand electric bus charging systems.
The increasing number of m and a and strategic partnerships has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the lack of standardization in EV charging infrastructure might hamper the market growth. The holistic analysis of the drivers & challenges will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Market 2022-2026: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electric vehicle (EV) charging station market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the electric vehicle (EV) charging station market, and vendors.
- The automotive refrigerant market share is expected to surge by 486.36 thousand units by 2026 at a progressive CAGR of 5.57%.
- The automotive window power sunshade market share is expected to increase to USD 1.19 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 15.74%.