July Month Figures:
The total electric vehicles that got registered in India in the month of July 2021 were 26,152. The state with the highest contribution to the monthly figure was Uttar Pradesh again with a share of 18.28 %(registered EVs- 4782). This was followed by Karnataka at 14.8% (registered EVs- 3871), followed by Tamil Nadu at 11.79% (registered EVs- 3085).
Comparison With Previous Month:
For June, the total electric vehicles registered were 11,190. July saw a whopping Month on Month jump of 133.7% .
The graphical representation of M-o-M figures is depicted below.
- NTPC Invites Bids For Procurement Of Fuel Cell Electric Buses For Delhi
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Invites Tenders For Launching E-auto Services
- Municipal Corporation Of Gurugram To Establish EV Zone In The City
- Goa Government To Provide Subsidies To 11,000 EVs Annually For 5 Years
- CESL To Supply 25000 Electric Two Wheelers To New and Renewable Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (NREDCAP)
- Maharashtra Announces New EV Policy And Aims For 10% New Vehicle Registrations By 2025
- Tata Power And HPCL To Set Up EV Charging Stations At Petrol Pumps Across The Country
- Rajasthan Government Announces EV Policy
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation Plans To Set Up 50 EV Charging Points More
- BEST, Mumbai and GSRTC, Ahmedabad Received Fast DC Chargers By Tata Autocomp For The Electric Buses Supplied By Tata Motors
- Trial Run Begins For Electric Buses In Gomtinagar
- Electric Buses To Hit Ghaziabad Roads Soon
- BEST To Add More Electric Buses To Its EV Fleet
- NREDCAP To Install Ultra High Speed Charging Points At IOC Petrol Bunks
- Maharashtra announces Coalition with Climate Group’s EV100 Campaign
Heartening yo see EV sales soaring. Can we get the split up. Like low speed 2 w , high speed 2 W , 3 w. Cars which will be good