Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
Electric Vehicle is one of the trending fields to be chosen as a career option by upcoming engineers. The EV industry requires skilled EV engineers which will be able to work on trending technologies.
To up skill the students with the latest Electric Vehicle Technologies, ISIEINDIA is India’s first platform that is working as a bridge between Industry & Academia to provide skills and knowledge on the Electric Vehicle domain in the past 8 years.
To continue the legacy, ISIE INDIA joins hands with MG Motors India under MG – Dakshata CSR Activity for Mobility Research and Skill Development in Electric Vehicle Engineering®
The Objectives of the MOU are as follows:
- To establish a collaborative Centre of Excellence for research and skill development with relevant training content and technical support from MGMI. MGMI and ISIEINDIA will leverage their domain knowledge in automotive space and help in designing specific courses on futuristic technologies to be run through “ISIE- Centre of Excellence for Mobility, Research and Skill Development”.
- Facilitate skill development of Students and Academicians through training and assessments, leading to certification in the field of emerging automotive technologies as
- Electric Vehicle Technology
- Hybrid Technology, ADAS, Connected Car
- Other emerging future automotive technologies
The training through Online/Offline classes for the candidates will be provided at ISIEINDIA Online/Offline platform with curriculum and training delivery plan jointly finalized by ISIEINDIA & MGMI. Further, MGMI will share the technical inputs for training contents and the eligible candidates after assessments will be provided with the internship at MGMI.
3. To create awareness and skill development among the School Students (10th – 12th) related to E – Mobility, ISIEINDIA and MGMI will provide the pieces of training on different aspects of Electric and Solar Vehicles. ISIEINDIA will provide the platforms to the students to learn about Electric and Solar vehicles through ESVC Junior where the students team will design, built, and race high-performance solar-powered remote controlled cars.