Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
- REE Automotive Ltd. and Hino Motors expand their shared vision on future electric mobility to data-as-a-service and charging infrastructure solutions development
- Companies on track for hardware prototypes by FY2022
- Concept model of Hino and REE’s joint EV platform, the FlatFormer, makes U.S. debut on display in REE’s booth at CES in Las Vegas Jan. 5-8
- The companies’ joint exhibit at CES reinforces the strength of Hino and REE’s enduring partnership
- REE and Hino teams will be available together for business meetings and media interviews
- REE and Hino are working together to bring to market their shared vision of providing new value to society through next-generation commercial mobility.
- Through their joint business alliance, the companies plan to bring to market their solution through the ideal next-generation commercial vehicles, with additional prototype development underway.