Solar Energy Corporation Of India Limited (SECI) had invited for expression of interest(EOI) for identification and empanelment of agencies for development of Electric / Transformative Mobility Space in the month of October 2020.
It has now intimated that based on the evaluation of proposals received by SECI in line with the criteria laid out in the EOI, 5 agencies have been empaneled by SECI for identification and implementation of business opportunities for SECI in the Electric/Tranformative Mobility space:
A total of 12 participants had submitted their proposals. Out of which the 5 selected are as follows:
1. Blu Smart Mobility Private Limited
2. The Tata Power Company Limited
3. Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute
4. EV Motors India Private Limited
5. FoxBase Technologies Private Limited
With this, SECI has taken its first step towards diversification in the electric mobility sector which is said to be the future of transportation.