- This event has passed.
Battery Swapping To Drive India’s EV Growth: Strategy, Solutions and Opportunities
March 5 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ISTINR1499
Due to increased run-time and improved remunerative prospects for shared e-mobility drivers, the demand for electric vehicle (EV) battery swapping is rising in India. The market is likely to be dominated by electric two and three-wheelers as these vehicles are majorly used for delivery and passenger carrier and run on an average more than 100 km a day. Since with each full charge these vehicles run less than 100 km, these are required to be charged twice or thrice a day. Battery swapping technology offers best alternative to slow charging and helps the drivers to make optimum use of the operational hours.
EMobility+ presents you a comprehensive webinar on Battery Swapping To Drive India’s EV Growth: Strategy, Solutions and Opportunities. This webinar will bring experts from multiple domains – Battery Swap Technology Provider, EV OEMs and Fleet Operator to discuss following issues:
- How Battery Swapping Can Be A Major Growth Driver For The Electric Vehicles Market in India
- Different Operational Models & Operational Protocols For Swapping Stations
- Is Battery Swapping is A Feasible Solutions For all EVs? (Pros & Cons)
- Understanding New Amendments for Battery Swapping Under FAME II Scheme
- Delinking The Battery: Why The New EV Policy Is A Welcome Step
- Standardization on Battery & Other Parameters For Vehicle Type/ Category
- Swapping in Controlled Environment vs. Open Market
- Ensuring Safety for Charging Procedure and Other Threats