Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
Mahindra Tractors’, part of Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector, the world’s largest tractor manufacturer by volume, today unveiled six new tractor models under the recently launched Yuvo Tech+ brand, further bolstering the tractor platform that the company introduced last year.
Mahindra Yuvo Tech+ is designed and developed at Mahindra’s Research Valley (MRV) in Chennai with world-class standards. The new tractors are powered by Mahindra Tractors’ new m-ZIP 3-cylinder and ELS 4-cylinder engine, delivering best-in-class power, torque and mileage.
Expanding the Yuvo Tech+ range, the six new models are launched in the 37 – 50 HP (27.6 – 36.7 kW) power band and come with key features such as 4-wheel drive, Dual Clutch, SLIPTO, Auxiliary Valve and 2-speed PTO which makes it suitable for more than 30 agri applications.
The Yuvo Tech + range comes with 12F (forward) + 3R (reverse) transmission technology, with Dual Clutch and 4WD, with a 3-speed option (H-M-L) for optimal performance based on different soil types and agri applications. With high precision control valves and best-in-class lift capacity of up to 1700 kg, the new range can handle heavy implements with ease & precision. The SLIPTO feature enables easy operations for implements like balers.
Mahindra Tractors launched the 275 Yuvo Tech+, 405 Yuvo Tech+ & 415 Yuvo Tech+ with the 3-cylinder m-ZIP engine, and the 475 Yuvo Tech+, 575 Yuvo Tech+ & 585 Yuvo Tech+ with the 4 Cylinder ELS engine.
Speaking about the launch, Hemant Sikka, President – Farm Equipment Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, “The Yuvo Tech+ delivers on its brand promise of Technology Mein No.1, Har Kam Mein No. 1 resonating well with Mahindra Farm Equipment Sector’s purpose of Transform Farming and Enriching lives. With the farmer embracing newer technologies to drive speed and efficiency, the Yuvo Tech+ is the most advanced and versatile tractor offering in its segment and is developed to deliver a winning formula of productivity, comfort and savings for better earnings for the Indian farmer. With this launch, we are confident that these products from the Yuvo Tech+ series will further cement our leadership position in the tractor market.”
Key Features & benefits of the new Mahindra Yuvo Tech + tractor range:
· Engine – Technology aisi jo Power aur Mileage me ho No.1 – advanced & powerful 3-cylinder m-ZIP engine & 4 Cylinder ELS engine
· High backup torque – Works well even with a sudden change of load without changing gear
· High max torque – Pulls a variety of applications with a minimum rpm drop of 197 Nm
· Best-in-class PTO power – Longer operating hours and quicker turnaround with large implements 33.9 kW (45.5 HP)
· Best-in-class mileage – Saves fuel cost
· Parallel engine cooling – Ensures stall-free long working hours
Transmission: Technology aisi jo speed options mein ho No.1
· 12 Forward + 3 Reverse – multiple speed options for ease of working
· H-M-L speed range – better speed options over any other tractor
· Reliable and Durable Planetary reduction – longer life
· Helical Gear for high load-carrying capacity
· Full Constant-mesh transmission – smooth Gear Shift & True Side shift.
Hydraulics: Technology aisi jo sateek hydraulics me ho No.1.
· Hi-Precision control valve – for uniform depth
· Enhanced lift capacity – works with tougher implements, up to 1700 kg
· Quick lowering and lifting of implements
Comfort: Technology aisi jo driving comfort me ho No.1
· Side shift gear – car-like comfort
· Best-in-class Ergonomics
· Dual acting balanced power steering – comfortable driving
+Plus: Other Technology features
· 6 years warranty
· Better service interval (400 Hours) – Fewer visits to the service center
· Factory fitted tipping trailer pipe
· 4WD – More power to all four tyres. More tractors & less wear of tyres. Mechanical seal to avoid water entry in transmission, especially during puddling
· Dual Clutch: separate Main clutch and PTO clutch. CRPTO and RCRPTO prevent choking & helpful in multiple farm operations
· SLIPTO: Single Lever Independent PTO provides ease of operations
· 540 Economy PTO helps run at lower RPM & helps in fuel saving
Mahindra has been India’s No.1 tractor brand for more than three decades. Having rolled out its first tractor in 1963, through a joint venture with International Harvester Inc., USA, Mahindra & Mahindra in March 2019 became the first Indian tractor brand to sell 3 million tractors, inclusive of sales to global customers.
Known for their exceptional build quality and performance on rugged and unforgiving terrain, Mahindra’s Tractors have earned the company both the Deming Award and the Japanese Quality Medals. The company is the only tractor manufacturer to have achieved this feat and today has one of the most diverse tractors developed for multi-functional use for domestic and global markets.
Mahindra has a presence in over 50 countries across six continents with the U.S. is the largest market for the company outside India. Today Mahindra has a global manufacturing and assembly presence worldwide with an on-ground presence in North America, Brazil, Mexico, Finland, Turkey, and Japan through subsidiaries.