The Japanese carmaker has hinted about a Nissan e-Power SUV for the Indian market. The carmaker is considering to launch new cars in the next five years in India which includes an electric SUV as the future looks leaning towards EV cars.
• Eight e-scooters inducted, 11 e-cars are in the process of being inducted
• E cars and scooters will be deployed primarily for network maintenance
• Move will help mobility in congested areas to undertake faster resolution of local faults
• Contribution towards national Green House Gas reduction goal
• Help promote EVs among the consumers